Come to the Cambridge Acupuncture Association to experience Chinese and Japanese acupuncture therapy and herbal medicine firsthand at our office in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We guarantee to provide the best available acupuncture in the Cambridge area. Appointments are available weekdays, evenings, and weekends for our acupuncture therapy. Remember: there are always alternatives to medicine!
The Triangle of the Body The human body can be compared to an equilateral triangle. Each side of the triangle directly influences the other two sides. Health is present when the physical, physiological, and psychological aspects are harmoniously balanced.
Keeping You in Balance At the Cambridge Acupuncture Association, we use acupuncture and acupressure to balance all these aspects, promoting harmony and good health by allowing the Qi to flow throughout your body. Qi is your body's energy force. If Qi is flowing properly throughout your body, it is our belief—and that of many others—that you will live a longer, healthier life.
Services We Offer:
• Chinese Acupuncture Therapy
• Japanese Acupuncture Therapy
• Chinese Herbal Medicine
Disorders We Treat:
• Allergies • Asthma • Dizziness
• Ringing Ears • Paralysis • Numbness
• Anxiety • Depression • Headaches
• Migraines • Digestive Problems • PMS
• Gynecological Disorders • Arthritis and Joint Problems • Fatigue and Insomnia
• Heart Problems • Smoking • Infertility
Contact us in Cambridge, Massachusetts, at (617) 354-3945 to schedule an appointment to experience our alternative medicine methods.